Get Event Updates
From Experience Goldendale
Klickitat County Touring Map
Simply click on the brackets at the top right corner of the map to open in full screen. Then choose the attraction you are looking for and click for directions and more information. Enjoy!
The mission of the Goldendale Chamber of Commerce is to enhance the quality of life here by promoting and supporting business, tourism, economic development, and the community. Get involved in your community and become a Chamber member today.
The Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors meets every month on the 2nd Thursday at 7:00 a.m. Currently the board is meeting virtually using Zoom. To attend the meeting as a member or guest use the following meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88195456414 or call in at 253 215 8782.
Become a Chamber Member
Simply view and download or print the application, benefits and dues documents below. After completing your application, return to The Goldendale Chamber of Commerce, 903 E. Broadway, Goldendale, WA 98620 or email to [email protected]. After receiving your application, we’ll send you an invoice. Dues renewal invoices are sent annually. In 2021, renewals have been delayed and will be due in April.
Get all the Benefits of Membership
If you do business in the Goldendale area, it’s our business to support you. Your membership investment helps promote your business to the community, improve our area’s economic climate and quality of life, connect you with other members and professional development opportunities, and enhance the local business community.
- Get started today!
- Goldendale Reader Board Ads: As a Business Member, you’ll receive 6 reader board ads. Ads run for 2 weeks each (first come, first served).
- Ribbon Cutting, grand Opening, or Open House
- Google Business Listing: Business members receive a free review of your current marketing activities, and a complimentary update (and or claim) of your Google Business listing with photography. A $350 Value.
- Member Referral Program: If you refer a new business member, you’ll receive 2 additional reader board ads in the
- Chamber Member-Only Networking Events: Host, sponsor, or attend various Chamber events. The Chamber hosts occasional Community Forum Lunches and After-Hours events. Chamber events offer an excellent networking opportunity. Contact us at
[email protected] or call the office at 509-773-3400 if you have a suggestion for a business-oriented event.
- Chamber News and Tourism emails
- Bold Business Listing on www.goldendalechamber.org
- Free mentions in our emails when your business or organization has an important event.
- 4 Free professional trainings per year.
- Business Beat on Y102: New members can request an interview on Business Beat on Y102.
- Assistance from Chamber Ambassadors: We’re bringing back this program in 202.
- Window Decal: Receive a Chamber decal to promote your business affiliation with the Goldendale Chamber of Commerce.
2021 Chamber Board of Directors
Diana Adams – President
Rob Wing – Treasurer
Jeanne Morgan – Director
Marianne Randall – Director
Yvonne Ngugi – Director
Jeanne Morgan – Director